Plane flights: 5
Presentations scheduled to give: 4
Presentations given: 7
You learn a lot when you travel. Here's some brief bits that some to mind:
- The phone company telling you you'll have service overseas is not the same as having service overseas.
- Plane flight is uncomfortable in any language.
- People are generally friendly and very welcoming to the tourist in the group.
- After midnight, German TV becomes soft porn.
- Turns out there's more than one airport that is the "Frankfurt Airport".
- Same is true for Venice...
- Europe gets some weird version of MTV that actually plays music...
- The Germans are still talking about this guy who came out last June and presented for an hour with only one Power Point slide. Apparently, doing over an hour and a half without any slides is even more impressive - or at least different than what they usually get.
- Venice is even more beautiful than I ever imagined it to be.
More as I get Internet access.
Oh, and picture being uploaded to my European Tour 2009 Flickr Set as I get access.